Terms of Services
EndCaptcha Terms of Service:
EndCaptcha is a Data Entry Company that focuses on fast and reliable conversion of Images to Text and general digitization. Any use of the service for activities that are deemed illegal is strictly prohibited.
EndCaptcha is not responsible for the actions of its clients. Any complaint about any particular EndCaptcha client should be reported to email@example.com. EndCaptcha reserves the right to suspend its clients' account if, through an firstname.lastname@example.org report, gets hold of undeniable proof that the client is engaging in illicit activities.
EndCaptcha reserves the right to change at any time its Terms of Service, prices of packages, Service Level Agreement conditions and compensation, and Unsupported Images without prior notice.
EndCaptcha reserves the right to terminate any client account without notice if, by its sole judgement, EndCaptcha determines that the client is engaged in activities that negatively affect service levels. Examples of these harmful activities are:
- Using EndCaptcha's API in ways that negatively affects the operation of the service
- Constantly submitting images that are unreadable
- Exploiting in any way the Service Level Agreement compensation
- Exploiting the service function used to claim images as incorrectly solved
Ownership of an EndCaptcha account:
All accounts created in EndCaptcha remain as sole property of EndCaptcha, and its parent company. Sharing account details, selling and reselling accounts, and selling awarded coupons is prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in account suspension.
Service Level Agreement:
Even though customers may submit , and EndCaptcha will do it’s best effort to solve said images in a timely fashion, the Service Level Agreement won't cover any and won't be available during dates included in the . EndCaptcha reserves the right to include at any time without previous notice.
Additional information about the types of insurances provided in the Service Level Agreement may be found .
Refunds and Chargebacks:
Any fulfilled claims for chargebacks before consulting our helpdesk will result in an immediate suspension of the clients account and appropriate legal action (fraud).
Refunds are processed in a case-by-case basis. We will not award refunds if:
- The client is unsatisfied with the results obtained when submitting Unsupported Images.
- The client has partially used the service and has no use for remaining balance in the client's account.
- The client was unaware of any explicitly written service constraints before making a purchase.
If a refund is awarded, the client will receive funds equivalent to the remaining credit balance in the client's account.